Location: Portland - Oregon
- Answers and directs main incoming phone line for local sales office and provides first line of response and support for inquiries/issues from sales team, distributors and customers
- Welcomes and directs visitors; monitors entry and access including handling guests and deliveries, manages sign in/sign out, and assigns guest badges and Wi-Fi access, as appropriate
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Compiles reports and analyzes data; develops presentations or documents to share findings
- Provides support and coaching on DCRM and other Sales Tools
- Coordinates internal/external meetings, small events; assists with some travel around meeting logistics
- Manages on site conference rooms (sets up for meetings, resolves scheduling conflicts, etc.)
- Supports office functions (orders and maintains kitchen and office supplies, maintains office equipment)
- Coordinates payment for office services received and assists in reconciling office expenses each month
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and shipments for local office
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).