POSITION OBJECTIVE: S2M is seeking experienced Civil Technicians in the surrounding areas of Reno/Carson City, Nevada. We are looking for individuals who are willing to adapt to and be productive to changing information and environment. Working independently, while being a team player, self-motivated and safety conscious. Able to take direction, follow through and complete all with a positive attitude.
We offer a Drug free workplace and a Zero tolerance Safety Program. Pre-employment Drug Screening and Personal Background Checks are conducted.
Benefits package (after a 90- day probation period). Benefits include Medical and Dental Coverage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effective communication with your direct supervisor
• Ensure daily truck and tool cleanliness
• Knowledgeable of and able to follow construction procedures, OSHA guidelines, trenching, excavation/placement ofconduits - formwork - rebar - and concrete
• Follow work site attire and onsite PPE (Personal protective equipment) requirements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Able to perform physical labor
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
• 1-2 years experience in construction ore related field and experience using hand and power tools
• Previous small/medium backhoe, skid steers and various equipment operation helpful
• Able to work around and with cranes and forklifts• Lifting and moving equipment and materials• Underground conduits and grounding installation
• Equipment foundations
• Tower foundations-spread and caisson
• Concrete placement and finishing helpful• Fencing, grading, landscaping experience helpful
• Willingness to work overtime and/ or weekends
• Willingness to travel to remote locations for periods of up to 4 weeks if needed
• Must have daily transportation to and from the S2M warehouse
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org