Johnson County Physical Plant seeks a part-time (25hrs per week) Seasonal Grounds Worker to act as a manual laborer and limited skill equipment operator, engaging in a wide range of outdoor maintenance.
- Eighth grade or equivalent.
- At least 3 months of grounds maintenance related experience.
- Able to obtain a Certification for Chemical Pesticide Applicator’s license within 30 days.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and insurable under County liability coverage.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old.
Compensation: $16 per hour with benefits.
To learn more and to apply for the Seasonal Grounds Worker position please visit our website by clicking apply now!
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.