2ND or 3RD SHIFT
Metals USA is seeking warehouse workers in York PA. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented, carbon-steel (plate, beam, tube) distribution center servicing the defense, commercial, construction, aerospace and fabrication industries.
• Executes customer work orders and prepares the product for shipment.
• Pulls and assembles customer orders in order for delivery.
• Operates cranes to load/unload trailers.
• Operates forklift (5k or 10k) to load/unload trailers.
• Fills order, inspects and packs the order and loads and ships the order.
• Receives and returns items into stock inventory as needed.
• Transports material from storage and/or worksites to designated areas using either an overhead crane or forklift.
• Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load destination, crane or hoist, or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Basic arithmetic skills to calculate and convert decimals and fractions.
• Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read instructions, work orders, safety & policies manuals).
• Proficient measuring skills and the ability to read measuring tapes, micrometers and calipers.
• Valid OSHA Forklift/Overhead Crane Certification preferred
• Occupation requires physical activity more than 66% of the time (>5.5 hours per day)
• Lift, carry, push and/or pull 51-100 lbs. with assistance. .
If interested, please forward your resume to: LWhite@metalsusa.com Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/ M/F/D/V