Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media
assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S.,
and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with
more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing
services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which
are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events
business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Publishing Services, located in Bartlesville, OK is recruiting for a part-time Driver. This position involves loading carts and pallets, delivering items to our distribution destinations in and around the Bartlesville area and also to Tulsa. Schedule can include varied nights, hours and shifts from week to week including weekends and holidays. Must be able to work a shift between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- Deliveries and pickup as needed to support newspaper and commercial printing.
- Operate forklift and clamp truck in a safe and productive manner.
- Cleanup of dock area and storage area as needed.
- Maintain receiving records for inserts and newsprint.
- Pre stage inserts for upcoming production runs.
- Assist supervisors in identifying insert problems or training opportunities.
- Active participation in teamwork in everyday work and/or on special project teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate forklift and clamp equipment.
- Record keeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to respond productively to changing goals. (ie: receive insert shipment in the middle of doing newsprint inventory without loss of productivity on inventory).
- Ability to work productively with other departments and associates as needed to accomplish daily goals.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, open ended shifts required to complete workload. .
- Effective communication skills. Written and verbal communication
- Valid drivers license.
Gannett Co., Inc.is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.