Union Hospital Therapy is seeking a full-time Patient Experience Specialist to join our amazing team of healthcare professionals in Terre Haute, IN.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Energetic with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional, dependable and always willing to help
- Have the ability to work independently, efficiently manage time and accurately complete tasks in a fast-paced work setting
- Organized and detail oriented
What you will be doing:
- Coordination and performance of all front office operations
- Answering a multiline telephone
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing necessary documentation
- Greeting patients
- Supporting office staff as needed
Requirements for the position:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Medical office experience is preferred
- Strong computer related skills are required
This full-time position includes:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit package
- Monthly bonus potential
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.