Metals USA is seeking warehouse workers in Fairless Hills PA. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented, carbon-steel (plates, beam, tubes) distribution center servicing the defense, commercial, construction, aerospace and fabrication industries.
- Executes customer work orders and prepares the product for shipment.
- Pulls and assembles customer orders in order for delivery.
- Operates cranes to load/unload trailers.
- Operates forklift (5k or 10k) to load/unload trailers
- Fills order, inspects and packs the order and loads and ships the order.
- Receives and returns items into stock inventory as needed.
- Transports material from storage and/or worksites to designated areas using either an overhead crane or forklift.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load destination, crane or hoist, or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Basic arithmetic skills to calculate and convert decimals and fractions.
- Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read instructions, work orders, safety and policies manuals).
- Proficient measuring skills and the ability to read measuring tapes, micrometers and calipers.
- Valid OSHA Forklift & Overhead Crane Certification
Preferred Physical Demands:
- Occupation requires physical activity more than 66% of the time (> 5.5 hours per day)
- Lift, carry, push and/or pull 51 – 100 lbs. with assistance.
If interested, please forward your resume to: LWhite@metalsusa.com Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward mobility professional growth. EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/ M/F/D/V