The State of Connecticut Judicial Branch, Superior Court Operations Division is accepting applications for the position of Temporary Assistant Clerk I for all Judicial Districts. Qualified candidates who are interested in potential employment, who may have previously applied but are not currently employed with the Judicial Branch, must submit an updated resume.
These positions encompass a wide variety of duties including courtroom clerk, jury, caseflow, scheduling pre-trials, calendars, and other related duties as assigned in the Civil/Family Divisions and Criminal Part A Division.
Minimum Qualifications: Qualified candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited law school, a law school graduate, or a licensed attorney admitted to practice law.
Compensation for attorneys and law school graduates is $20.01 per hour and $17.85 per hour for law school students. Temporary Assistant Clerk I is a full-time position of up to 70 hours in a two-week pay period. Eligibility for group health insurance (medical and dental) is attained after having worked more than 60 days on a half time schedule during 4 bi-weekly periods. If elected within 30 days of hire, group term life insurance begins after six months of employment.
Please send a separate resume to each Judicial District in which you apply. Send resume(s) to:
- Ansonia-Milford Judicial District: James F. Quinn, JD Chief Clerk, 14 West River St., Milford, CT 06460
- Danbury Judicial District: Ann-Margaret Archer, JD Chief Clerk, 146 White St., Danbury, CT 06810
- Fairfield Judicial District: Robert Wilock, JD Chief Clerk, 1061 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Hartford Judicial District: Brandon Pelegano, JD Chief Clerk, 95 Washington St., Hartford, CT 06106
- Jury Administration: Esther Harris, Deputy Director II, 225 Spring Street, 1st Floor, Wethersfield, CT 06109
- Litchfield Judicial District: Brandi E. Yanavich, JD Chief Clerk, 50 Field St., Torrington, CT 06790
- Middlesex Judicial District: Debora Kaszuba-Neary, JD Chief Clerk, One Court St., Middletown, CT 06457
- New Britain Judicial District: Cynthia DeGoursey, JD Chief Clerk, 20 Franklin Sq., New Britain, CT 06051
- New Haven Judicial District: Giovanni Spennato, JD Chief Clerk, 235 Church St., New Haven, CT 06510
- New Haven Judicial District @ Meriden: Mary Deluca, Deputy Chief Clerk for JD Matters, 54 W. Main St., Meriden, CT 06451
- New London Judicial District: David Gage, JD Chief Clerk, 70 Huntington St., New London, CT 06320
- New London Judicial District @ Norwich: David Gage, JD Chief Clerk, 1 Courthouse Sq., Norwich, CT 06360
- Stamford-Norwalk Judicial District: Megan McCaffrey, JD Chief Clerk, 123 Hoyt St, Stamford, CT 06905
- Tolland Judicial District: Roy Smith, JD Chief Clerk, 69 Brooklyn St., Rockville, CT 06066
- Waterbury Judicial District: Richard Haas, JD Chief Clerk , 300 Grand St., Waterbury, CT 06702
- Windham Judicial District: Didier Destine, JD Chief Clerk, 155 Church St., Putnam, CT 06260