Location: United States of America (remote)
Leads a team of Customer Success resources and third parties to ensure customers achieve their business outcome with the Company's subscription and services contracts. Manages and directs the Customer Success processes and initiatives. Responsible for ensuring effective technology and services adoption that leads to increased renewal rates and expansion of annuity based contracts and subscriptions.
- Leads a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for Adoption, Expansion and Renewal of contracts and subscriptions.
- Implements Regional Strategy for Customer Success Organization into area of responsibility to ensure customers achieve their business outcomes within area of responsibility
- Responsible for the management of all contracts & SW subscriptions within area of responsibility
- Responsible for driving managed service contracts (including renewals and upsells)
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights and ensuring that they are translated to value delivered to customer and properly communicated (to customer) on a periodic basis.
- Leverage contract proposal development/management through the Global Engineering Center (GEC)
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings.
- Co-manage channel relationships as they pertain to customer success within area of responsibility
- Communicates with services delivery teams to help ensure an optimal customer experience
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes
- Have intimate knowledge on how services are organized and delivered - Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate others to make customers successful
- Deep knowledge on sales process and cycle - Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of the organization
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Experience meeting demanding deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and experience with managing a talent pool from diverse fields (technical and non-technical).
- Interacts with executives from customer organizations.
- Strong team leader/contributor.
- High energy, driven and enthusiastic about opportunities to establish and implement new approaches.
- Collaborates at different levels within the organization.
Factors of Complexity
- Manage multiple streams of work in parallel to achieve objectives
- Work in complex environments; and managing conflicting demands and expectations
- Balance Customer Expectations with Profitability requirements.
Accepts Role Requirements
- Responsible for managing a team of people distributed throughout area of responsibility.
- Approximately 40% Travel Required
Key Performance Metrics
- Annuity revenue growth
- Contract renewal and expansion rates
- Customer Engagement/SAT scores/User Experience/Customer Health
- Price realization - Margin on contracts
- Customer Success Program Managers, Customer Success Managers, Partner Success Managers
This position is part of a job family. Experience is the determining factor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).