This is an opportunity to grow and become an important member of our community’s commitment to high-quality care provided close to home.
- In this position, the right candidate will perform daily radiologic procedures, image critiquing, office and patient scheduling duties, maintenance of radiographic equipment and various other duties as assigned.
- The radiologic technologist is directly responsible to the X-Ray Coordinator.
We are looking for a courteous, friendly and helpful attitude as you work with staff members, patients/residents, family, and visitors and make a difference in our overall patient experience.
- 3rd shift Radiology Technologist, 72 hours per pay period.
- This would be T-F and every other M.
- Must be ARRT registered and have a current Iowa Department of Public Health Permit to Practice Radiology license.
- IDPH Permit to Practice required and CT experience a plus but will train.
- Competitive Benefits Package Included
Virginia Gay Hospital is the community’s largest employer and provides a wide array of services, diagnostic testing, and clinical expertise (Acute Care (inpatient), Emergency Medicine, Home Health, Imaging Services, Laboratory, Nursing and Rehabilitation, Respiratory Therapy, Sleep Studies, Surgical Services and Therapy Services. As a leader in rural healthcare and specializing in family medicine Virginia Gay Hospital and Clinics serve families in the greater Benton County, Iowa with family medical clinics in Atkins (SE Benton Co.), Van Horne (SW Benton Co.), Urbana (NE Benton Co.) and in Vinton. Founded with a gift from Virginia Walcutt-Gay in 1914, the hospital has been able to maintain independence because of the generous support from the community.