Friday, April 23, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
ReachLocal is looking for a Client Success Manager to develop and execute on digital marketing strategies for our companys clients. This role will formulate appropriate strategies and implementation plans and will be responsible for the ongoing management of the clients digital marketing plan.
The Client Success Manager will advise our clients on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business needs. This role will possess strong expertise in existing and emerging business marketing solutions and will collaborate with our sales consultants to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our clients business needs & maximize their return on investment (advertising expenses).
Strong proficiency in customer relationship management, online search and display advertising techniques and ReachLocal proprietary technologies are required. This role will manage day to day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients digital marketing needs.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Build rapport with client representatives and marketing staffs through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop & advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage SEM/display campaign performance across ReachLocalspublisher networks to determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot performance issues using digital advertising best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts
- Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage digital marketing campaigns
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Seek client feedback and incorporate it into future activities
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Analytical Thinking
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations to prove performance
- Quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of problems
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Conflict Management
- Good at focused listening
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
- Bachelors Degree in General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital advertising campaigns
- Must have 3+ years of client service/account management experience.
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.