Cedar Rapids Toyota has been locally owned since 1969. Thanks to our long-term relationships with customers, we are one of Eastern Iowa's top volume New and Certified Toyota dealers, and are deeply embedded in the Hiawatha community.
What We Offer
- Paid holidays
- Vacation & Personal time
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance + more
- Community involvement
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, the automotive industry and the latest technology available.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of New/Used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business. Follow-up with Prospects is expected.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within Sales scenarios.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager(s) regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Available to work flexible hours and Saturday’s.
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Automotive experience a plus however, not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please Apply In Person with Resume or click apply now to email HR.