Governance Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Apr 23, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200239910
Are you interested in the intersection of economics and psychology? Do you enjoy making the complex simple? Are you able to work independently but also gain input from a wide-range of stakeholders and communicate effectively both in writing and orally? Do you have a passion for details and consistency? If so, this job may be perfect for you! The AppleCare Global Vendor Strategy (GVS) team is seeking an inquisitive and creative Governance Program Manager who is passionate about creating the structure and guidelines to motivate outsourced vendors to deliver a simple and efficient support experience for Apple customers. This role can be located in Austin, Sacramento or Santa Clara Valley.
- 8+ years of experience in contact center management/outsourcing, business process re-engineering, or indirect procurement.
- Curiosity, inquisitiveness, ability to ask good questions
- Willingness to think differently to simplify and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to analyze quantitative and behavioral data and hypothesize the relationship between environment, controls, and outcomes
- Experience with Excel and pivot table analysis required, experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations in Keynote/Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of contact center and/or outsourcing best practices
- Ability to work autonomously while collaborating effectively across a variety of cross-functional teams
The GVS Governance team oversees the compensation and incentive models for AppleCare's outsourced contact center providers and is also responsible for documenting and communicating those models, as well as Apple policies and business requirements for the providers. Key responsibilities include: Work cross-functionally to develop payment models and incentives for vendor compensation Formulate business and reporting rules, drive process improvements, and analyze the effectiveness of payment models Advise on formulation of Change Management Requests to enable invoicing for unexpected situations Documentation of payment models, as well as rules governing out-sourced provider work. Prepare and deliver oral and written communications and presentations to ensure AppleCare personnel and outsourced providers understand the governance environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent with 8+ years work experience. Preferred Masters Degree with 6+ years of relevant work experience.