Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Indianapolis - Indiana
Location: Detroit - Michigan
The ideal candidate is a team player who has a deep understanding of data modeling and sales processes (especially sales incentive), enjoys solving complex business problems and possesses strong analytical skills. To be successful in this role the candidate must be able to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams, explain complex concepts to various stakeholders, bring business insights, and drive process improvements in the platform. Attention to detail paired with mindfulness of the big picture is also essential for success.
- Maintain, develop, and deploy functionality in Anaplan that supports Rockwell's Sales Incentive program.
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, pages, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs for the Sales Incentive Model
- Develop new functionality to support new business objectives
- Maintain and create user security roles and permissions for Anaplan personas
- Partner with IT to configure, test and correct data integrations between Rockwell's internal systems and Anaplan
- Partners with Data teams to test and configure current and new data feeds into Anaplan
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Understand Anaplan's new and/or updated functionality and how it will affect or can be used in our current Models
- A business, engineering or IT related bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience in sales operations, role supporting a sales organization or implementing sales incentive projects
- Familiarity with Sales Incentive processes and practices
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills, business acumen and analytical ability
- Excellent communicator with ability to explain complex concepts simply to various stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Experience with Anaplan and Anaplan Model Building is preferred
- 1-3 years of analysis and modeling large data sets experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Ability to translate 2D spreadsheet model into multi-dimensional technologies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).