Union Hospital Therapy is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our outpatient division and work alongside our outstanding team of healthcare professionals in Clinton, IN.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Indiana Physical Therapy License or ability to obtain Indiana Physical Therapy License
- Prior experience in an outpatient clinic is preferred
This position is responsible for:
- Provides physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieves pain
- Prevents disability
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package
- Monthly bonus potential
- Competitive pay
- Student loan assistance program for new graduates
- Robust benefit package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.