Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
- This position executes automated electronic product test systems.
- Performs basic evaluation of product performance anomalies and determines basic failure causal analysis of moderately complex power and digital electronic industrial machinery control components.
- Using automated test systems and basic electronic measurement tools, the position follows documented work instructions and on-line procedures in conducting repetitive tests of similar electronic product.
- The position evaluates unfavorable test results under guidance from a higher level Tester, and makes recommendations for product rework.
- Execute tests and record results in appropriate data bases if results are not automatically recorded.
- Demonstrated understanding and logical approach to analyses and diagnoses techniques.
- Understanding of electrical safety within the workplace
- Demonstrated expertise with Level 1 competencies.
- Prepare product for test using documented and defined equipment set-ups in semi-automated test bays.
- Understands separated power structures within complexity and variation of PCBAs
- Ability to utilize more enhanced electrical troubleshooting tools such as tracers, oscilloscopes, and cap reformer.
- Understand electrical properties of electronic components (IGBT, SCR, Diode, and Capacitor.
- Interpret and understand product fault codes and how codes relate to potential functional or application anomalies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).