Location: 2184-LeMay Thurston County
Transfer Station Attendant
We have an immediate position available for a Transfer Station Attendant at our location in Lacey, WA. This is a full time, long term position with a great company. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty and are a self-motivated, hardworking individual with good communication skills we want to talk to you.
This position is on the day shift and requires you to work on the weekends.
Please do not call or stop by the local facility. Apply online at https://careers.wasteconnections.com/
- Flagging / Directing traffic as it comes through.
- Weed eating and pressure washing
- Helping / Interacting with customers.
- Site cleanup/ litter picking
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a blue collar type position where you utilize customer service skills.
- High school Diploma / GED required
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)