Location: 5019-Stutzman Hauling
South Hutchinson, Kansas
We have an immediate need for a dynamic and talented Customer Service Office Manager position at Stutzman Hauling.
Why you need to join us!
CULTURE:It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY:Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
RESPECT:We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, and 401K retirement.
Top Pay for the right candidate!
- **This position will have no direct reports as they will manage accounting and data entry for the office**
- Approaching all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Coordinate AP/AR functions as well as assistance in billing processes
- Manage daily administrative operations of a department including establishing work priorities; assist in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations of the unit
- Manage Purchase Orders for the district, process invoices for payment, mail checks to vendors, answer vendor questions.
- Review, reconcile, and evaluate monthly ledgers, budgets, and financial reporting system reports, assist with fiscal planning, development, and management of annual budgets
- Oversee, coordinate, maintain, and/or process payroll time sheets, sick and annual leave documents, travel reimbursements, purchasing documents, and/or employment documents for faculty, staff, and students
- Provide and/or oversee the provision of administrative assistance and support to the district manager, to include problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management, day-to-day office coordination, and secretarial services
- Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures; oversee maintenance of department records and/or inventories
- Other duties assigned as needed
- 3-5 years directly related office management expertise in administration
- Experience with AP/AR and Billing with the ability to generate reports
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel and excellent in data entry
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.careers.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)