Location: 6211-Ace Carting
Heavy Equipment Operator
Fort Ann, New York
We currently have an opening for a candidate that can work at ACE Carting as anEquipment Operatorlocated in Fort Ann, NY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, operates excavator, dozers, skid steers, front loaders, forklifts, excavator with clamps, etc
- Operates various equipment for general site and other related assignments.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform safety checks on equipment
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified; preferred
- Experience on excavators, dozers, etc
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)