Albany Guardian Society (AGS) is one of the Capital Region’s oldest charitable foundations with a mission to improve the quality of life for older adults. Albany Guardian Society is seeking a Program Coordinator to provide high-level program support to the Executive Director and Director of Operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update AGS websites.
- Create, review, and edit AGS marketing materials.
- Work on the Institute (educational) classes and forums.
- Coordinate and host online and in-person programs.
- Post events on social media.
- Answer phone and emails in a timely manner.
- Register participants for AGS programs.
- Collect and prepare reports.
- File and maintain AGS records.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Professional demeanor and exceptional interpersonal skills, including working with older adults.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong internet skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress and Zoom.
- Ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems.
Position requires prior work experience and ability to work independently in a small organization. Associate degree plus a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role. This is a 40 hour a week position, which includes full healthcare and vacation benefits with a competitive salary.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com by May 14, 2021.