Surgical Associates has an opening for an RN, LVN, or MA. We have a very busy practice with 8 Surgeons specializing in General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Our office offers a competitive salary, health insurance, vacation, generous holidays, and a 401K plan.
- Work with the Surgeon during clinic to see patients for new, post-operative, and follow up appointments.
- Maintain surgery schedules
- See patients after surgery for wound checks
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about surgery, and answer any questions
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities as well as obtain surgery authorizations
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Experience in a clinic/office setting
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org