Do you love fashion or working with designer clothing and shoes?
BHFO is currently looking for energetic and loyal associates to join our growing team. We are one of the World's largest retailer of Women’s Apparel, Shoes and Accessories on eBay and Amazon! We love fashion and have fun bringing the Best Brands at Better Prices to customers around the world. We would love to have you join our team!!
We are looking for Associates who fit our Core Values and have a strong desire to succeed!
Core Values: Team Spirit, Integrity, Commitment, Passion, Embrace Change
We have multiple opportunities available including:
- Customer Service: Responsible for assisting customers with online inquiries and orders. Assists customers with locating items and verifying item specifications. Assists with Returns from various Marketplaces. Assists with Order Tracking/Delivery/Shipping Status. ($15.00/hr)
- Data Entry: Responsible for entering item descriptions and item specifications. Gathers information related to incoming inventory. Requires standing for long periods of time and use of a computer. ($13.00/hr)
- Fulfillment: Responsible for picking, packaging, and shipping orders. Ensures that new inventory is properly stored. Requires standing continuously, lifting, and bending frequently and use of hand-held scanners. ($12.00/hr)
- Quality Control: Responsible for quality checks including, sorting, and scanning new products to determine quality grade of product and inspection for item defects. Requires standing continuously, lifting, and bending frequently and use of hand-held scanners, computers, and pallet jacks. ($11.50/hr)
- Stocking: Responsible for prepping our products for storage, neatly folding and bagging hanging garments. Requires standing continuously and use of hand-held scanners. ($11.50/hr)
All departments are on 1st shift and work a standard 40-hour work week. Specific schedules can be viewed along with more detailed job descriptions by visiting our www.bhfo.com\pages\careers.
Fulfillment: Saturday or Sunday and 4 other weekdays (7am-3:30 pm or 9am-5:30pm)
All Other Positions: Monday – Friday (7am-3:30 pm)
All positions are part of our Warehouse Team and require associates to be on their feet for their entire shift.
- Ability to reach and exceed daily production goals related to speed and accuracy.
- Professional work attitude and values aligned with the BHFO Core Values.
- Outstanding attendance.
- GED or High School diploma required.
- Keyboard/Typing skills of at least 40 wpm. (product listing position only)
- Computer experience/familiarity (fulfillment and product listing only)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision (after 60 days)
- 1st Shift Schedule (Flexible) Schedule
- Casual dress code
- Positive, team-oriented work environment
- Employee discounts on designer merchandise
- Game Room, Lounge room and Free Ice Cream!
- Free access to full Fitness Center and Locker Rooms
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Family Owned and Operated
- NEW! Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus ($960.00/year)
Please click apply now to apply online today!
Proud to support NCRC Certification