Display Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200243048
Imagine what you could do at Apple. This is a place where great ideas have a way of becoming great products that delight millions of customers all around the world. Bring passion and dedication to your work and there's no limit to what you could accomplish. Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. To be successful, you should be able to thrive in a dynamic, agile, multi-disciplinary, and hands-on environment that values engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- 3+ years work experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Hands on experience with schematics, PCB layout, oscilloscope debugging, EMC, power management
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time
As an iPhone Display Hardware Engineer, you will drive technical projects, from prototypes to mass production. Specifically, you will design high speed PCB schematics, guide layout engineers, and debug PCB boards. You will collaborate with cross functional teams like Optics, ME, and SW to build a high quality seamless product from end to end. Each season you will travel to South Korea or China to meet with Apple vendors.
Education & Experience
BS, MS, or PhD in EE or related field
- - PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, or 7 years of work experience.
- - Experience in one or more of: power (DC-DC converters, power management, low power design), analog and mixed-signal circuit design
- - Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, plasma, DLP, LCOS, e-paper.
- - Experience with: embedded systems and various communication protocols (example: SPI, I2C, UART, MIPI, DSI, DP).
- - Experience with consumer electronics.