Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Finance Manager - Lifecycle Services, North America
The Finance Manager - Lifecycle Services, North America is a direct report to the Lifecycle Services Finance Director. The position will oversee a team of 4 and will be responsible for the financial management of the North American Lifecycle Services (LCS) P&L. In addition, he/she will provide business decision support to the Senior Regional Director Services - NA, Regional Director SSB-NA, Director Global Process Business SSB, and Global Director Power & Control SSB.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Financial management for the North American LCS P&L entails business decision support, guidance and oversight of the FP&A processes, reporting, and internal controls.
- It is key to maximize the time spent in this role on business decision support.
- Responsibilities for this role will include to review and analyze operating results, and through his/her understanding of the results and identified risks and opportunities, recommend actions to the business partner and leadership team to improve overall operational and financial performance.
- Work with the Global Analytics & Insights team to ensure meaningful business data and analysis is being provided to the various business partners that helps improve decision making and financial performance.
- Ensure predictability of financial results by establishing and driving an effective AOP and quarterly forecasting process
- The Finance Manager - Lifecycle Services, North America, will look beyond the P&L, and provide insight on how to optimize field engineer utilization and project delivery cash flow optimization.
- He/she will work with the North America LCS leadership team to identify, review, select and implement productivity opportunities and programs.
- Provide leadership, direction and support in establishing, maintaining and enforcing proper internal control policies and procedures for the multiple product offerings covered within this scope of responsibility.
- Work on any special projects, including potential acquisitions, as assigned by the LCS Leadership Team or Lifecycle Services Director of Finance
Key Competencies & Other Skills:
- Strategic outlook with the ability to operate as a "change agent" to help establish the newly combined LCS finance organization
- Proven business partner and expert problem solver; Sorts through complex issues and makes sound recommendations
- Self-starter who seeks out opportunities for improvement and drives recommendations and solutions to closure.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo in order to enhance productivity, processes and procedures
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills capable of interacting with staff, peers and senior leadership
- Self-Confident - inspires confidence in others
- Prior experience in analyzing, forecasting, and planning a P&L
- Working knowledge of SAP and IFS
- Knowledge of US GAAP, reporting, corporate governance and other statutory requirements including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Exposure to finance function activities in a global engineering delivery organization
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- An impeccable sense of integrity and business ethics
- Cultural sensitivity
- Intellectually curious, driving for continued self-development
- Personal qualities which include being a results oriented, bright, resourceful, service driven finance professional who is capable of managing multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment while remaining even tempered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of eight years of progressive finance and/or accounting experience is required with a FP&A or General Accounting emphasis
- Certification / License: MBA or CPA a plus
- The ability to work collaboratively across the global finance organization to execute projects, drive standardization and enhance efficiencies
- A background supporting a global engineering delivery organization, while not required, is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).