Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This position reports to the Director of Advanced Technology and requires a proactive self-starter capable of prioritizing assignments and identifying next steps to complete departmental tasks. The ability to use good judgment is a must. Individual should possess strong decision-making and problem-solving skills and have office administration experience. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels in the organization. Accuracy in the work product is a must. Some activities are confidential.
- Schedule and coordinate conferences, appointments, meetings and interviews.
- Maintain calendar agenda and schedule appointments prioritizing and negotiating to accommodate changing priorities.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, and various communications. Using presentation software (PowerPoint) and/or spreadsheet software (Excel), accurately prepare materials for presentation.
- Assist Directors and departmental managers with data analysis and special projects.
- Assist Subject Area Leads in coordinating Standards activities and participants.
- Assist in tracking Standards participation, metrics, dashboard etc.
- Assist in annual Tech Roadmaps process (readouts, scheduling, tracking)
- Coordinate and track annual memberships and dues.
- Setup and Facilitate quarterly GPSR update meetings
- Coordinate meetings by scheduling with participants, reserving conference rooms, ordering refreshments if required, and sending invitations.
- Maintain required files, documents and reports.
- Manage and coordinate annual GPSR Summit
- Manage and coordinate annual Engineer of the Year Awards
- Take minutes for required meetings
- Track expenses, finance, etc.
- Track data, audit and assist in data analysis as required.
- Manage office moves and related facilities issues.
- Order supplies and manage the delivery and repair of office equipment.
- Process invoices and complete expense reports as required.
- Copy, fax, scan, shred and mail material as required
- Handle travel arrangements, including Visa application as required.
- May provide assistance to other administrative associates, including phone coverage and backup support, as needed.
- Use PMO and/or Six Sigma systems and infrastructure to report on projects, project deliverables, and track project resources and costs.
- Create and manage project documents
- Update project schedules
- Project Dashboards - Update costs, key milestones, risks and issues
- Perform analysis to determine root cause(s) within a given timeline
- Compile Analysis Report within a given timeline
- Project Leader in initiating necessary activities for corrective action
- Involve in any other project in quality improvement, cost and six sigma
- Maintains positive relationships with employees and managers/supervisors.
- Must be able to balance many priorities/demands effectively.
- Must be able to act professionally while dealing with confidential employee information.
- Must have a positive outlook during periods of high demand.
- Must be highly professional and have excellent oral and communications skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Human Resources related courses or a two year degree a plus.
- Minimum of four years of related experience. Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Well-developed computer skills including Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Web tools, PowerBI, and SAP preferred but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).