City of Cahokia Heights Vacancy Announcement
The City of Cahokia Heights is accepting applications for full-time job positions in various departments throughout the City.
The City offers competitive wages and benefits (paid sick leave, personal leave, vacation, health insurance, pension plan).
If selected as a qualified applicant, employment could commence as early as May 7, 2021.
Job Status: Full-Time
Days Worked: Mon. - Fri.
- Clerical Secretary: $16.41 to $19.41 per hour
- Clerk - Finance Dept: $17.41 to $20.42 per hour
- Code Enforcement Officer: $16.47 to $19.47 per hour
- Electrician $17.42 to $20.42 per hour
- IT Technician: $16.47 to $19.47 per hour
- Laborer-Water/Sewer Dept: $17.42 to $20.42 per hour
- Laborer – Street Dept: $16.47 to $19.47 per hour
- Laborer – Parks Dept: $16.47 to $19.47 per hour
- Custodian: $12.30 to $15.30 per hour
Must be able to pass drug screen and background investigation prior to or after employment commences. The job posting for each position, detailing qualifications, can be located on the Village of Cahokia website at http://www.cahokiaillinois.org. You can also request a copy of a job posting by contacting Ms. Francella Jackson, Director of Human Resources, at (618) 337-9500. Please submit an application and resume to Ms. Francella Jackson, Director of Human Resources, Cahokia Village Hall, 103 Main Street, Cahokia, IL 62206. The City of Cahokia Heights is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The City of Cahokia Heights is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call Ms. Francella Jackson at (618) 337-9500 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.