The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of General Laborer-Tier II-Building Maintenance. Employees in this classification may be assigned to provide any and all general labor, to perform duties incident or necessary for routine building and grounds maintenance.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Copy of diploma required with application.
- Must possess a valid operator’s license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan with the proper endorsements and have one year of recent experience in performing a variety of building maintenance, repair and other specialized tasks in the care of public, commercial or industrial buildings.
- Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
- Copy of driver’s license required with application
Pay rate: $18.05/hour (Flat Rate)
Benefit package includes health insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
You may apply in person, by mail or by fax.
Our fax number is 586-574-0770.
If applying in person, please call our office when you arrive so that we may escort you through the building. Please wear a mask.
Deadline: MAY 14, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
- Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
- Driver’s License form
- EEO form
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.