The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of General Laborer Tier II - Sanitation. Employees in this classification may be assigned to provide any and all general labor to perform duties incident or necessary for collections and disposal of refuse and garbage on assigned routes.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent
- Copy of diploma required with application
- Must possess a valid commercial driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan with the proper indorsements (Class B with airbrake)
- Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability
- Driver’s license required with application
- Registration in the Clearinghouse is required. Please register if you have not already done so, please visit. https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Pay rate: $18.38/hour (FLAT)
Benefit package includes health, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
You may apply in person, by mail or by fax.
Our fax number is 586-574-0770.
If applying in person, please call our office when you arrive so that we may escort you through the building. Please wear a mask.
Deadline: MAY 14, 2021, by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
- Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
- Driver’s License form
- EEO form
- Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement for Applicants
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.