Mueller, Inc. is a manufacturer of pre-engineered steel building systems, metal roofing & components. Positions Available at our Anthony, Texas Branch Location
Sales Representative/Project Manager
• Serve as an inside sales representative/project manager and coordinate customer support activities from quote to delivery.
• Starting base hourly rate of $21.63/hour plus graduated commission.
Regional Driver/ Material Handler
• Perform product loading/unloading, Coordinate delivery schedule & deliver products, Operation of piggyback forklift required, training available.
• Must have high school diploma/GED and at least 21 years of age with a class “A” CDL and material handling experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of CDL certified truck driving experience and knowledge of DOT rules and regulations required.
• Drug screen & background check required.
• Estimated annual cash compensation of $60,000 - $70,000.
• Employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an hour
We offer competitive pay/benefits, with 100% paid employee & children health insurance. Spouse coverage available for a nominal fee, long-term disability, 401(k), vacation, sick leave, life insurance, employee assistance program, etc.
Click to apply online!
From humble beginnings more than 85 years ago, Mueller Inc. has grown to become the leading manufacturer of steel buildings and residential metal roofing in Texas and the Southwest. The company is still headquartered in Ballinger, the small West Texas town where it was founded.
What accounts for Mueller’s longevity? One vital factor is its manufacturing capabilities. While other businesses have outsourced their manufacturing processes, Mueller continues to make its own products – the old-school, American way. With in-house engineering and strict quality control, Mueller is able to deliver unbeatable quality and value.
Another key factor in Mueller’s success is the dedication of the company’s 750+ employees. They have a reputation for going the extra mile – and beyond – for customers. Call or walk into any of Mueller’s 33 locations across the Southwest and you can experience it for yourself.
Plus, our IronClad Guarantee ensures that we're always there for you. If there's a problem with your metal roof or steel building, we guarantee to make it right.
Without a doubt, the company has come a long way over the past 85+ years. Thanks to our deep commitment to quality and customer service, Mueller has become a permanent fixture on the Southwest landscape.