Location: Houston - Texas
- Owns the account strategy within assigned accounts and communicates to extended teams on an account by account basis.
- Establishes executive level relationships within the customer base and understands customer processes, business drivers and organizational model.
- Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with customers, understands customer processes, business drivers and organization model while providing guidance on customer's strategic initiatives.
- Follows the Rockwell Automation sales process: knows assigned accounts, plans for growth, maintains a healthy funnel, drives opportunities to closure and evaluates performance to goal.
- Understands the EPC community (applications, standards/regulations, drivers and trends), the customer's organization and desired business outcomes and Rockwell Automation offerings and delivery mechanisms as well as partner capabilities relevant to assigned accounts.
- Provides application knowledge and industry expertise. Manages sales activities according to Rockwell Automation's outcome-based selling methodology.
- Proactively collaborates with the North America Regional Industry Managers.
- Coordinates project pursuit teams and leads pursuit process.
- Qualifies customer opportunities, engages the appropriate resources and coordinates the solution design to impact the customer's decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
- Brings the right resources to the table to impact the customer's decision process and presents solutions to the customer.
- Coordinates Rockwell Automation account team, senior management and a technical engagement team (domain experts) to plan for and win identified opportunities.
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system.
- Teams with corporate Contracts and Negotiations group to come to terms with customers.
- Negotiates contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances.
- Obtains agreements and prices to support the proposal effort.
- Supports customer/internal account reviews.
- Sets and helps manage internal/external partner expectations.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).