Intermediate Warehouse Operator, Winfield, KS
Our growth relies on our extraordinary talent. Unlock your greatest potential at Land O'Lakes by continuing to make a difference, driving results and growing your career.
This role is part of our WinField United business that provides crop inputs and insights to farmers through our network independent ag retailers. Through our leadership expertise, high quality products, rich data and innovative ag technology, we strive to help the retailers and farmers they serve intelligently advance agriculture and help farmers win in every field around the world.
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be a valued team member who will perform tasks essential to our Distribution Center and warehouse operations: coordinate inbound/outbound deliveries, pack and load product using a forklift, organize storage areas, assist with cycle counts, and maintain a safe, clean work area.
HOURS: 9:00am – 6:00pm M-F
Land O’Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
High school diploma or GED
- No direct experience necessary
- Basic computer skills
- Forklift experience or willing to be trained for certification
- 18 years or older
- Self-reliant and able to accurately work under limited supervision
- Ensures a safe working environment while performing assigned tasks
- Customer focused and able to work in a collaborative team
- Ability to be flexible in work performed and schedule
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written instructions, and possess basic mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with team members
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate the following competencies: acts with integrity in products, processes, and relationships; delivers results efficiently & effectively; embraces roll as individual contributor to warehouse team
- Six months of work experience
- Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.) Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment, you will be walking, standing and engaging in
movement throughout the day, and occasionally to frequently be required to lift items weighing up to 60
lbs. Due to a large variety of job duties (both routine and non-routine), certain duties also may involve, a
variety of physical activities including bending, lifting, stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising
arms above shoulders and head, standing, working in enclosed areas, climbing stairs or ladders, and
operating heavy machinery. The noise level in the work environment can vary but noise is usually low to
At times, you may be required to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety
gloves, hearing protection, a respirator or dust mask, protective footwear and protective clothing or
uniforms. Work may be performed in cold and/or hot temperatures and the environment can be dusty.
Physical requirements further include the ability to engage in productive and collaborative communication
with co-workers and work may need to be performed during non-standard hours, including nights and
weekends. At times, the ability to work overtime also may be required. The ability to perform these
requirements is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The company
engages in an interactive process to review requests for reasonable accommodations that may be needed
to allow qualified individuals with disabilities to perform all the essential functions of the position.
Requests for reasonable accommodation should be directed to the Hiring Manager.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
Job Requisition ID R-15421
Location Park City, KS (USA)
Job Family Warehousing
Time Type Full time
Job Type Regular