iPhone Hardware Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Apr 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200241489
The main logic board (MLB) HW EPM will drive a multi-functional team of skilled Electrical and Mechanical engineers, utilizing a solid EE/CE background to recognize, assess and communicate multi-functional issues and risks. This will include planning, release and delivery of the main logic PCB subsystem to system build events through a product development life cycle. We are rapidly growing and this is an exciting position, which demonstrates both deep technical expertise as well as sharp program management skills. Do you consider yourself a great organizer with good technical skills? Do you thrive as a communicator ready to work with multi-functionally hardworking engineers? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 4-6+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2-4+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Experience with portable consumer electronics devices.
- Experience with PCBA design, layout, or DFM a plus.
- Strong technical background in EE. Additional ME / Mechatronics background is a plus.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
Lead multi-functional development teams for the main logic PCBA, manage and track development schedules, identify and prioritize project tasks and risks, drive deliveries and issues with global suppliers, integrate their work and schedules into the project, communicate status and the big picture to the project team and management Synchronize the project with the Apple development process. As an EPM you will empowered to drive the day-to-day activities to meet the overall project objectives focusing on engineering design, development planning and validate well-defined process but may be expected to operate in a loosely structured environment and able to manage ambiguity.
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE degree required