Bilingual Receptionist Opportunity
Arbour Counseling Services, a subsidiary of Universal Health Systems, offers programs for patients of all ages through an outpatient continuum of care. With multiple locations throughout Massachusetts, Arbour Counseling Services prioritizes quality and convenience for the communities we serve while providing compassionate care for all.
Visit us online at: https://arbourhealth.com/
Come join our growing and diverse team!
Our Lowell, MA site is excited to offer Part Time Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Receptionist opportunities to join the front office team! This position is a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30am – 2:00pm for $14/hr role. This position’s hours may change should we ever go back to “normal” and may include hours on Saturday from 8:30 – 3:00pm on alternating weeks.
- Interact effectively and professionally with clients and clinicians
- Answer inbound phones calls
- Greet all clients, serving as their first point of contact at the facility
- Accept co-pays and book future appointments for clients
- Enter correct billing information
- Complete filling of billing and medical records
- Perform translation duties with our Spanish Speaking clients with our prescribers
- Challenging and Rewarding Work Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(k) with company match
- 2+ years of office experience in an outpatient medical office
- Associates Degree or Certificate preferred
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish Speaking)
- MUST be able to commit to work the hours and pay listed above (this is not negotiable)
- Should be detail oriented and have experience within the customer service industry
- Excited to play their part to help ACS continue to provide comprehensive outpatient counseling services to children, adolescents, and adults
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.