The Training specialist will be responsible for a full range of professional development, employee education, and employee performance focused initiatives. This position will work independently in creating the design, the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of training and educational programs for employee development.
The Training Specialist will work in collaboration with Directors, Managers and HCE staff to foster and promote an employee educational development program to meet the needs of our current and future state.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To effectively deliver training to existing and potential clients in subject areas including office workflow and administration, best practices, practice management, and function specific training on various applications to include but not limited to Epic, Athena, Outlook, Track It, etc. To efficiently act as the communications conduit between the MSO & software vendors as it relates to project enhancements, updates, work orders, etc.
- To provide day to day support, management, problem resolution and tracking of end user issues.
- Provides systems orientation training for staff new to the facility according to assigned or designated area. Creates and maintains training materials when needed.
- Ensures proper orientation, computer access, and lead training/education sessions for all new and existing HCE employees and/or clients.
- Monitors and maintains the file maintenance structure across all business lines.
- Provides helpdesk support by monitoring and updating system work orders using the tracking software application.
- Evaluates, develops and implements system training programs/manuals for all business lines to include a standard of work for all Physician Enterprise related practices.
- Exhibits a high level understanding of all HCE service lines and displays the technical expertise necessary to deliver on them.
- Attends conferences and participates in events to increase skill and knowledge base.
10. Ensures compliance with AAHS policies and procedures and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Two years of experience planning and conducting training. Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point. Working knowledge of medical terminology. Knowledgeable of medical practice billing and operations or the demonstrated ability to learn medical practice billing and operations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are required. Ability to communicate effectively with staff, physicians and the general public. Knowledgeable of computer systems, networks, and all operational systems at HCE including Epic, Athena and Meditech. Expert knowledge of application systems and analyst tools.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands -
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.