Employer Name: MAXIMUS, Inc.
Position Title: Senior Analyst - Software Quality Assurance
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
I: Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for Systems testing lead activities including analysis and review of Systems requirements, peer reviews, test data determination and preparation, designing test strategy and test cases, execution, UAT and production support, as well as automating the current manual test process to reduce the manual test effort;
- Develop, maintain, and implement and execute integration/system test strategy, test plans, test processes, test scenarios, test cases, and defect management based on MAXIMUS’ standards;
- Mentor testers on the project and assists with complex testing SQL;
- Develops functional automation scripts for regression testing and performance testing; develop utilities needed for testing;
- Develop performance testing when required;
- UAT and Production support;
- Participate in Project meetings and Status reporting;
- Participate in QMSS activities by maintaining data for M&A (metrics);
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
II: Experience or Qualifications Required:
- 6 years of experience with all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), including analysis, development, testing, implementation, and support of applications.
- PL/SQL, DB2;
- Oracle Financial Applications;
- Writing UNIX scripts for automation of repeated inspection and review;
- Shell scripting;
- IBM Mainframes (JCL);
- Writing test cases using Comprehensive Traceability Matrix;
- Performing backend testing using SQL queries.
III: Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer or Electronics Engineering, or its foreign equivalent.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to VictoriaArrellano@maximus.com with the "Senior Analyst - Software Quality Assurance (CA-3223)" position in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
MAXIMUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.