The purpose of this position is: Responsible for the safe and efficient manufacture of labware and pharmaceutical packaging products. Successfully achieve plant standards for safety, quality, production and continuous improvement.
This position includes significant duties such as:
- Operate all equipment in department, rotating operation duties in accordance with shift schedule. Tasks include: monitoring output quality and quantity and making necessary basic machine adjustments such as minor jams.
- Perform daily housekeeping, waste removal, and end-of-lot line clearance duties.
- Perform routine monitoring and inspection activities per product specifications.
- Complete production records and record relevant data onto forms or via electronic data entry. Ensure accuracy and good documentation practices per company and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
- Use production, quality, and inventory related software/databases.
- Stage raw materials, in-process product, and finished product per procedure.
- Work with tools, cleaning equipment and chemicals following all safety precautions
- Relieve other Associates during their absence or break periods, and rotate duties as required.
- Assemble, package, label, palletize and stage product per specifications & procedures.
- Complete electronic inventory transactions, per computer access and training.
- Perform routine testing and inspection functions for each lot.
- Track packed volumes and provide data to shift report as required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.