Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare
Customer Service Manager focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing quality care, customer service, employee performance, and overall customer satisfaction for our valued clients. The Customer Service Manager is also responsible for supervising, guiding, and directing office staff and those who provide direct client services. The position involves utilization management, hiring, disciplining employees as appropriate, overseeing scheduling, identifying problems, and implementing proactive solutions to drive optimum outcomes and quality services for clients served.
- Resolve client-related issues including contacting both internal and external customers to address matters affecting utilization
- Partner/communicate with all members of the client's circle of care which may include, but is not limited to, family members, assigned Power-of-Attorney spokesperson, community partners and related agencies
- Manage diverse payor sources. Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping for agency payors
- Conduct periodic home visits and safety checks
- Oversee creation of caregiver and field-staff schedules to impact quality related to client care
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with referral partners, payor sources, and clients
- Direct and participate in on-call responsibilities as needed
- Manage client service schedules to ensure adequate staffing. Process completed visits for payment
- Identify branch staffing needs and quality candidates. Recruit, screen and select direct-care staff based on referrals
- Evaluate, supervise, train, and provide feedback to Direct Care staff to ensure quality care
- Monitor staff, identifying problem situations. Develop/implement solutions for optimal outcomes
- Evaluate job performance of staff and conduct performance reviews. Initiate, implement and recommend corrective actions and/or disciplinary actions including employee terminations
- May need to assign tasks and provide supervision to other Branch or Administrative Employees
- Ensure HomeCare services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies/procedures, and in accordance with Federal, State, and local licensing laws and regulations.
- Maintain a full understanding of clients' agreed Plans of Care. Ensure adherence to plans for each client served. Monitor and report on changes in clients' Plans of Care, services, or conditions as required
- Contact case managers and payors with recommendations regarding Plan of Care compliance
- Support and implement initiatives related to Branch Growth
- Analyze funding source documents and Care Plans to ensure caregiver compliance
- Review weekly and monthly metrics. Conduct analysis to ensure financial management and net-hours growth to meet Branch goals
- Address issues related to utilization. Create action plans to increase served hours and optimal utilization.
- Analyze monthly financial statements for branch. Implement strategies to increase profitability. Manage operating expenses (Profit and Loss responsibility) to maximize contribution. Develop and execute branch's annual business plan
- Independently assess each client's needs to determine if additional services should be requested. Identify care-plan modification needs as described in the Compliance section
- Maintain data integrity in client-scheduling software system
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred (per regulatory requirements)
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred (per regulatory requirements)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Previous experience with community service, client service or staffing/schedule management experience
- Knowledge or previous experience working in an office setting with computers, phones, and other related tasks
- Driving Required. Must have valid driver's license and current auto insurance
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured(R) Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www. AllWaysCaring.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Additional Job Information