iPhone Hardware Engineering Program Manager (HW EPM)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: May 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200244180
The iPhone Hardware Engineering Program Manager is responsible for the technical management and support of engineering development projects within Apple's iPhone division. The EPM will lead a multi-functional team of skilled Electrical and Mechanical engineers, utilizing a solid EE/CE/ME background to recognize, assess, and communicate cross functional issues and risks. This will include planning, release, and delivery of HW sub-systems to system build events through a product development life cycle We are rapidly growing and this is an exciting position, which demonstrates both deep technical expertise as well as sharp program management skills. Do you consider yourself a great organizer with good technical skills? Do you thrive as a communicator ready to work with multi-functionally hardworking engineers? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Experience with portable consumer electronics devices.
- Strong technical background in either EE, ME. Mechatronics background is a plus.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
Lead cross functional development teams for various HW sub-systems
Manage and track development schedules Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks
Drive suppliers, integrate their deliverables and schedules into the project
Communicate status and the big picture to the project team and management
Synchronize the project with the Apple development process
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/ME degree required, MS desired