Construction Manager / V.P. of Construction
Lifestyle Homes of Distinction has been in the Asheville area, providing housing and real estate services for over 25 years. We are an established and respected name in home development, and we are ready to expand our Team!
We offer a competitive salary, employee bonuses, 401K, PTO and health benefits along with a positive working environment in an ever-growing industry.
We are looking for a Construction Manager / V.P. of Construction. The perfect candidate will be knowledgeable in all aspects of Residential Construction and be comfortable both in the field and in the office assisting our Property Management Company. They will also be a self-starter, who is able to take a project and run with it without needing constant direction or supervision.
Preferred, but not required:
- A General Contractor’s license
- Production Housing Experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee production and safety meetings held periodically with subcontractors.
- Recruitment of qualified subcontractors as needed.
- Oversee the fulfillment of all Quality Assurance checklists (5) and ensure they are filed in the permanent house file.
- Oversee all pre-closing walk-throughs with customers.
- Ensure the rapid completion of all punch list items from customer walk-throughs to help close each sale smoothly and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide input and suggestion for improvement in company policies and procedures.
- Assist in creating and formatting office policies and procedures, which will enable the office to run smoothly and efficiently. This will help to instill confidence in our company from our customers, supplier, and sub-contractors.
- Perform other duties, as requested by Company President.
Ultimately the goal is to be uniform and efficient, with high focus on excellent customer service and enthusiasm to help grow Lifestyle Homes of Distinction, Inc. and its related companies to their full potential.