FHLBank Topeka’s products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Associate Internal Auditor, Internal Auditor, and/or Senior Internal Auditor
FHLBank Topeka has three positions open in our internal audit department. The positions may be filled at the Associate Internal Auditor, Internal Auditor and/or Senior Internal Auditor level depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
The position performs individual internal audit projects and Sarbanes-Oxley testing as part of the internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, developing and performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed includes coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on compliance, financial and operational processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (or equivalent work experience).
- CPA or CIA professional certification is preferred for the Associate and Internal Auditor positions and required for the Senior Internal Auditor.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and practical experience of internal control system processes, risk management methodologies and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Additional qualifications required for each level:
- Associate: One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Internal Auditor: Four to six years of similar or related experience.
- Senior Internal Auditor: Six or more years of similar or related experience.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more. To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank’s website at http://www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.