Provides administrative support to the VP, Luminis Health Imaging, VP, Marketing & Communications, and VP, Strategic Planning & Decision Support. Performs diversified administrative and secretarial functions.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Organizes, coordinates, and schedules appointments and meetings with medical center personnel, members of the medical staff, other healthcare professionals, outside consultants, sales representatives, and other business professionals.
- Provides executive assistance and manages all office functions including retention of all documents, supply inventory, billing and invoices.
- Analyzes, sorts, composes, and maintains statistical information for preparation of all reports. Communicates as appropriate with various departments to compile data for reports.
- Coordinates all correspondence for the VP's and all associated areas, including processing incoming mail and responding to routine correspondence according to established procedures; screens visitors and telephone calls; provides assistance with routine requests and inquiries, and refers as appropriate.
- Prepares, assembles, reviews, and assures distribution of information appropriately and as required for the preparation and follow-up of meetings or forums.
- Attends and records, transcribes and distributes minutes for meetings and conferences as required.
- Maintains and updates initiative departmental policies and procedures. Researches information to address issues and prepares updates to the Senior Director.
- Maintains productivity without direction, prioritizing work assignments appropriately.
- Makes travel, meeting, and conference arrangements according to medical center policies and procedures. Prepares travel itineraries and coordinates communication to appropriate agencies and individuals.
10. Provides coverage for other Executive Assistants as necessary in their absence.
- High School diploma.
- Five to eight years in office or administrative support work with increasingly high level of responsibility.
- Typing, spelling and grammar skills required.
- Dictation and transcription skills, and shorthand or speedwriting, must be demonstrated.
- All applications of Microsoft Office Suite required.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands -
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.