We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for condominium high rise in Nashville. An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
- Ensure maintenance of physical assets of property
- supervise maintenance and janitorial staff
- identify/repair problems in every phase of general maintenance
- ensure common areas and amenities are kept in good condition
- Train and provide direction to maintenance/janitorial staff
- schedule and assign tasks as appropriate
- performs preventative maintenance task(s) with respective staff
- maintain a safe and secure environment
- inventory; inspections
- fulfill and assign work orders
- and other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required skills: prior maintenance and supervisory skills; effective written and verbal communication skills; strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills; efficient computer skills.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please click to apply!