Mike McMurrin Trucking, Inc., is a customer driven company, that has been operating in the Cedar Rapids area for over 30 years.
- Full-time with overtime and some weekends.
- Flexibility is important.
- Mechanic: 1 year
- Diesel Mechanic: 1 year
Primary duties will consist of but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain all equipment (tractors, trailers, autos).
- Conduct preventative maintenance in order to maintain D.O.T. regulations and safety.
- Follow all safety rules & wear safety equipment in the shop.
- Understand and complete various shop paperwork, including time reports and work order reports.
- Participate in keeping shop area clean at all times, and/ or keep company vehicle clean and in good repair at all times.
- Properly maintain and interpret various products/service information sources including service manuals and product support bulletins.
- Assist Drivers with issues.
- Perform service calls to repair disabled equipment.
- Professional demeanor when dealing with management, co-workers, and outside service vendors.
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire.
Technician must produce own set of tools and storage. Tools will need to be adequate to perform all functions related to maintenance of the fleet. Uniforms are provided.
Click apply now to email your resume today!
Mike McMurrin Trucking, Inc. offers an excellent compensation plan as well as a complete benefit package which includes; health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Mike McMurrin Trucking, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer