Maps Country Analyst - Canada
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: May 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200247988
Apple Maps Metrics group is seeking a regional expert to be a Country Analyst for Canada. Come join this highly motivated and cross-functional team of data scientists, statisticians, subject matter experts, and engineers! Help us generate actionable insights into where and how we have the most opportunities for improving experience for customers around the world. You will set the bar for human judgement rating, initiate and champion data-driven quality improvements with compelling customer experience stories. The ideal candidate will be passionate about maps and international culture.
- Regional expertise from residing in Canada
- Current detailed knowledge of the unique features of your local area, including place names, businesses, public services, seasonal events, driving routes, landmarks, and road names.
- Work with large data sets and conduct analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for improving Apple Map's user experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to reprioritize and complete multiple assignments.
- Works successfully with teams on projects under deadlines.
- Ability to recognize patterns, and apply inductive and deductive reasoning on a global scale.
- Proven record of driving product decisions based on customer experience needs.
The position involves analyzing and grading large sets of data. Investigating and providing feedback on issues reported. Validating data from external sources. Document projects and track status. Monitor and maintain evaluation data quality. Report on findings and recommendations to stakeholder teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree, or relevant work experience.