AI/ML - Software Engineer, Business Planning
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: May 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200251444
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas quickly become extraordinary user experiences. Would you be excited to take on big challenges that could create a positive impact for billions of people? Are you passionate about building elegant product experiences with a world-class engineering and design team? We are looking for a talented and creative technical product manager to help accelerate our machine learning data annotation efforts by defining and delivering a suite of software applications and services.
- A passion for creating innovative, elegant and compelling software experiences.
- 3+ years experience as product owner and have delivered software products by partnering with a multi-disciplinary engineering and design team.
- Ability to connect with and empathize with a broad set of end-users.
- Ability to discover user needs and requirements then translate them into prioritized engineering requirements and product roadmaps.
- Ability to lead agile, software engineering projects though all stages of the product release cycle.
- Excellent program management skills with stellar attention to detail and ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Great communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong inter-personal partnerships across a diverse set of partners.
- Experience with human data annotation and/or data analysis coding (SQL, Python, R) preferred.
Our organization is responsible for delivering high-quality, human annotated, machine learning data at scale for product teams across Apple. We are both an operations team and a trusted partner in the development of intelligent application experiences. This global data annotation and collection initiative enables Apple to create amazing new experiences and advance flagship experiences, like Siri. You will be a key member of the engineering and design team within Apple's central annotation operations organization. We design, build and operate the many custom tools that are needed to support this expansive program. Our applications and services are used by thousands of partners across the company. We are creative and forward-thinking. We are passionate about building polished, user-centric, engaging applications and services that helps our global team work better, more efficiently and with the highest quality. You will be the product owner for a suite of software products. You will develop strong relationships with our internal end-users to empathize with their goals and understand their needs. You will distill feedback, analyze data and work with our engineers and designers to create compelling user stories and product roadmaps. You will define and lead the processes to ship high-quality software for our users. Your work will have a huge impact across Apple and our products. Sound exciting? Come join us!
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in HCI, Computer Science or equivalent.