John Deere is currently seeking qualified applicants for full-time Production Weld positions in our Quad City operations!
Starting pay at: $19.14 - $20.48 / hour + comprehensive benefits*
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Weld Certificate or 6 months weld experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to work any shift + potential over-time/weekends
* A drug screen and background check will be part of the pre-employment process.
* Benefits after completion of probationary period.
Production welders may be assigned to a variety of automatic or semi-automatic welding positions. Fully automated welding positions typically involve operating a welding robot. Robot operators may also be required to make program edits. Semi-automatic welding positions will involve MIG welding processes. Works shifts (choice of shift based on seniority).
John Deere is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.