Reach Local, part of the USA Today Network is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
As part of the Customer Success team, the Website Project Manager (WPM) Intern will be responsible for assisting Website Project Managers with the seamless and successful completion of each new client website build. A successful candidate for WPM Intern will demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and will be able to communicate updates and changes to different internal teams and clients.
- Follow up with clients and internal teams regarding website edits
- Enter website edits in project management tool
- Join onboarding calls and take thorough notes
- Transcribe notes for PM and build recommended sitemap
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Sets priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important and plans with an appropriate and realistic sense of time demand involved.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal teams and other departments to achieve common goals
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver on tangible objectives within defined SLAs
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Capable of quickly mastering business and internal processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Actively pursuing/recipient of a bachelors degree in General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English.
- 0-1 years experience in a related Marketing/Advertising Role