Executive Assistant to the President & Board of Trustees
The Executive Assistant serves as a key team member of the President's Office providing support in a close one-to-one working relationship with the President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Board of Trustees and Senior Leadership Team with routine responsibilities for coordination of executive and board activities in external community relations and conducting internal College business. The Executive Assistant attends meetings of the College Senior Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees. The Executive Assistant performs administrative functions that require a thorough knowledge of College policies, procedures, and operations and an understanding of the College's role within the community. Required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent.
- At least five years of increasingly responsible secretarial or administrative experience is required which must include an extensive knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
- Excellent notetaking capabilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations with emotional maturity, professionalism, and integrity.