Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing the strategic direction and oversight of the low voltage drives PowerFlex product portfolio. The portfolio manager takes a leadership role in managing a disciplined product portfolio management process, including collaboration with the product management and development engineering teams. This position works the project management office (PMO) and business leaders to prioritize existing projects and new investment opportunities
- Lead annual Business Strategy Review (BSR) process with Business Director and management team.
- Manage Low Voltage Drives Market Share reporting process end-to-end including:
- preparation of RA data submission
- creation of market share reports
- Low Voltage Drives segments (Compact, Standard, Premium)
- Key industries
- in depth market share report analysis and reports
- working with IMS, NEMA, and ARC organizations to continuously improve market share data accuracy and value.
- Manage direct reports with responsibilities that impact all of the Low Voltage Drives business unit, including, Software, Continuation Engineering priorities, Logix, CSM Collaboration and other internal business units.
- Manage the Quarterly Execution Dashboard (QED) process including Sr. management readouts.
- Lead and maintain competitive intelligence gathering process. Participate in key customer meetings, representing the Low Voltage Drives business unit and PowerFlex product portfolio.
- Participate in merger and acquisition pursuits collaborating with Corporate Business Development & PCB leadership.
- Participate and contribute to multiple Rockwell Automation Councils aligned with the Low Voltage Drives priorities. Provide collaboration leadership with specific Rockwell Automation business units critical to Low Voltage Drives growth
- Lead special assignments across the Low Voltage Drives portfolio
- Responsible for lead the pricing strategy and execution for the low voltage drives business working with the corporate pricing team to establish overall pricing strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Rockwell Automation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. No sponsorship is being offered with this role.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required.in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent of 12 years of experience in the industrial automation industry
- Technical and commercial understanding of Rockwell Automation integrated architecture to execute a disciplined portfolio process in a large business unit is required.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, to create executive level presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task across a variety of initiatives, while balancing strategic initiatives with the day to day needs of the business
- In addition to industrial automation experience, ideally the candidate would also have a combination of product marketing, commercial engineering, application engineering and/or sales.
- Experience with technical and commercial aspects of Low Voltage Drives.
- Experience managing a team of direct reports with widely varied roles and responsibilities
- Master's in Business Administration
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).