Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
SIGN ON BONUS:
The first payment of $300 will be paid within 2 weeks of your start date and a second payment of $700 will be paid within two weeks of completing 90 days of work with the Company.
This position is a Weekend shift Fri/Sat/Sun 04:30 a.m. - 04:50 p.m. with a starting rate of $17.00 per hour plus a 3% shift differential
Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
RESPONSIBLITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
This position will handle a multitude of electronic assemblies, tolerance testing, printed circuit boards (PCBs) preparation, engage reels and feeders for assembly, and other varying responsibilities. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate. May perform one or more of the following:
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Hand solders, wire paneling, and component installation
- Make set ups and adjustments as needed while following manufacturing procedures
- Identify and correct quality errors and/or issues
- Ensure products meet workmanship standards
- Perform other duties as needed
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED OR 1 year of related work experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic Reading and Writing
- 1 year of related experience in electronic or mechanical field preferred
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation".
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).